The Double degree in Law plus Political Science and Administration from University of Valencia offers basic legal training and prepares professionals to be capable of defending the rights of citizens in society.
The degree in Political Sciences provides a multidisciplinary approach combining theoretical and practical knowledge in different fields of study such as political science, law, history, economics, sociology, etc.
- Students in this double degree programme study the degree in Law with the Public Policy track. This programme enables students to obtain undergraduate degrees in Law and Political Sciences and Public Administration in 5 years.
- If a student decides to drop out of the double degree programme and would like to continue with one of the two degrees, he/she may choose which one to continue.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Civil Law
- Constitutional Law
- Political Economy
- Social Structure and General Sociology
- Fundamentals of Political and Administrative Science
- Human Geography
- Contemporary History of Spain and of Legal and Political Institutions
- Research Methods and Techniques
- Theory of Law
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Administration Political Science View 23 other Masters in Political Science in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Admission to the University of Valencia’s official degree programmes is a procedure in which places are distributed each academic year to students who have applied and have met the entrance requirements. This process includes the university entrance examinations and accreditations, as well as application submission and assignment of places.
According to each individual’s academic standing, candidates must:
- Pass the relevant entrance examinations (PAU Bachillerato, PAU for students over 25, PAU for students over 45, non-EU university entrance exam equivalent)
- Obtain access credentials (students over 40, or EU upper secondary school certificate).
- Possess the proper qualifications (advanced vocational training certificate or a university degree).
International14 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14 EUR per credit during 60 months.
National14 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14 EUR per credit during 60 months.
Living costs for Valencia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.