The Construction Management degree from Curtin University is designed in collaboration with Curtin’s industry partners, including the Australian Institute of Building, the Masters Builders Association of Western Australia, Broad Construction and Laing O’Rourke. You will learn from dedicated professionals with construction-related qualifications and experience.
Learning areas include:
- construction technologies
- quantity measurement
- project planning and management
- strategy and financial management
- contract administration
- construction law
- cost estimating, planning and management
- communication skills.
You will have the opportunity to visit construction sites in Perth and participate in international study trips.
Throughout your course you will complete projects and assignments related to the construction industry, and in your fourth year you may complete a supervised research project in the honours stream.
- Construction manager
- Contract administrator
- Project manager
- Building technician
- Property developer
- Building surveyor
- Building contractor
- Quantity surveyor
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management in Construction
- Low Rise Construction
- Academic and Professional Communications
- Site Management
- High Rise Construction
- Measurement of Construction Works
- Construction Project Safety Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership View 6 other Bachelors in Project Management in Malaysia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 010548C
Curtin University welcomes applications from International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma students. You’re eligible to apply to Curtin if you have:
- achieved a full IB Diploma with a minimum score of 24 points in six subjects.
- fulfilled Curtin University’s English proficiency requirements.
- fulfilled the course prerequisite requirements, if applicable.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30800 AUD per year during 48 months.
- Commonwealth supported: $8,800
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.