This Human Nutrition and Dietetics degree from University of Valencia produces professionals with the skills needed to develop activities aimed at the feeding and nutrition of people or collectives in diverse physiological and/or pathological situations, in accordance with the principles of protection and promotion of health, prevention of illnesses and dietetic-nutritional treatment when necessary, including the deontological and legal principles which allow for independent professional practice, an awareness of the importance of knowledge renewal and the ability to collaborate with other professionals in the health field.
- Prior knowledge of biology and chemistry is essential in order to study Human Nutrition and Dietetics, and the same is to be recommended as regards physics and mathematics.
- This degree has 20 transferable subjects (111 shared credits) with the Degree in Food Science and Technology. The shared credits are organised in the following way: 99 credits for core and compulsory subjects and 12 credits for optional subjects.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- General Biology
- Device and System Physiology
- General Physiology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Food Sciences View 7 other Bachelors in Nutrition & Dietetics in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Admission to the University of Valencia’s official degree programmes is a procedure in which places are distributed each academic year to students who have applied and have met the entrance requirements. This process includes the university entrance examinations and accreditations, as well as application submission and assignment of places.
According to each individual’s academic standing, candidates must:
- Pass the relevant entrance examinations (PAU Bachillerato, PAU for students over 25, PAU for students over 45, non-EU university entrance exam equivalent)
- Obtain access credentials (students over 40, or EU upper secondary school certificate).
- Possess the proper qualifications (advanced vocational training certificate or a university degree).
International1200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20 EUR per credit during 48 months.
National1200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20 EUR per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Valencia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.