The BS in Computer and Information Technology from the Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis offers four in-demand concentrations, guided by the Information Technology needs of industry.
All CIT students complete a comprehensive set of core courses to provide a well-rounded understanding of all facets of IT: networking, information security, application development, and data management.
Students then choose one (or two) concentrations to gain specialized expertise in a particular IT domain.
Why CIT at IUPUI?
- CIT is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission (CAC) of ABET
- Students earn Purdue degrees
- Faculty expertise and work experience
- Four concentrations to choose from
- Faculty have strong connections to NSF and industry funding
- We work closely with industry to ensure CIT courses meet job market needs
- All students graduate with IT industry experience
- Information Technology Fundamentals
- Networking Fundamentals
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Wireless Communication
- Network Operating Systems Administration
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences View 1923 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in United States
- \Submit your application and essay
- Pay the application fee or request a fee waiver
- Have your test scores sent to IUPUI
- Have your official high school transcript sent to IUPUI
- Have official transcripts from any dual-credit or college courses sent to IUPUI (if applicable)
- Submit credentials for any education completed outside the U.S. (if applicable)
- Complete the Prior Conduct Information and Release form (if applicable)
International33347 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33347 USD per year during 48 months.
National33347 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33347 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9944 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Indianapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.