Students in the Community Health program from the Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis will obtain a foundation in understanding the social determinants of health, distribution of health and illness in diverse populations, and the disease risks among human populations
- In your academic school, you’ll have access to career advisors who specialize in the fields you want to pursue.
- That’s where you’ll also find field-specific internship and networking opportunities.
- As a student at IUPUI, you always have the option to take classes online. Hundreds of classes in disciplines ranging from business and computer science to film studies are offered online every semester.
- You can also choose hybrid classes—classes that have both an online and campus-based component.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 951 other Bachelors in Public Health in United States
- Submit your application and essay
- Pay the application fee or request a fee waiver
- Have your test scores sent to IUPUI
- Have your official high school transcript sent to IUPUI
- Have official transcripts from any dual-credit or college courses sent to IUPUI (if applicable)
- Submit credentials for any education completed outside the U.S. (if applicable)
- Complete the Prior Conduct Information and Release form (if applicable)
International33347 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33347 USD per year during 48 months.
National33347 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33347 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9944 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Indianapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.