Highlights of the Digital Marketing and Analytics major at University of Connecticut will include:
- A comprehensive and integrative approach to digital marketing and analytics that includes digital products and services, dynamic pricing, and online distribution, as well as social media and digital communication. You will learn to think strategically about digital marketing and analytics;
- Research-based insights that support your learning;
- An emphasis on helping you develop the critical thinking, communication, and data-driven analytical approaches that leading businesses want.
Digital marketing and analytics is increasingly important for all marketing organizations. Given the rapid growth in social and digital media, there is a great demand for digital marketing and analytics professionals. The ability to capture strategic insights from marketing data, and to develop digital and social-media campaigns that are tightly integrated into the firm’s overall marketing strategy, will increase your value to potential employers. In addition to opportunities to apply digital marketing and analytics to positions in branding, customer management, and professional sales, there are a growing number of opportunities for specialists including digital marketing, digital analytics, customer relationship management (CRM), social media and email management, digital sales, and internet marketing.
- Marketing Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research
- Professional Selling
- Integrated Marketing Communications in the Digital Age
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 1064 other Bachelors in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A completed international first-year application includes:
- A Completed Common Application or Coalition Application
- $80 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- Essay & Two Optional Letters of Recommendation
- Official Secondary School Transcripts
- Standardized Test (Optional)
- English Proficiency Requirement
- Fine Arts Applicants
- Special Program Applicants
International37698 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37698 USD per year during 48 months.
National37698 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37698 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State15030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15030 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Storrs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.