These courses enhance your critical thinking about issues in the public relations industry and managing interactions between businesses and people. The Public Relations program of Virginia Tech offers you a strong foundation for a wide variety of career opportunities in corporations, government, nonprofits and public relations agencies.
- Public relations specialist
- Communication director
- Marketing coordinator
- Sales associate
- Digital marketing specialist
- Brand manager
- Special events planner
- Content specialist
- Social media manager
- Nonprofit founder
- Account executive
- Director of development
- Media specialist
- Public Relations Cases
- Writing And Editing for Public Relations
- Corporate Communication
- Public Relations and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Public Relations and Sports
- Organizational Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Public Relations Digital Marketing View 485 other Bachelors in Public Relations in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for admission
- Application fee
- Self-Report of the Academic Record (SRAR). This will include all coursework completed in high school
- Grades (level of performance)
- SAT and/or ACT test scores. Virginia Tech does not require the SAT for international applicants.
- International students whose native language is not English must document proficiency in the English language by submitting either an IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE
- Interviews (optional)
International33857 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33857 USD per year during 48 months.
National33857 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33857 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State14175 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14175 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Blacksburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.