During the Multimedia Journalism program of Virginia Tech you will develop skills in writing, photography, interviewing and digital video production. Other courses address media history, broadcast performance, media relations, sports journalism, new media, ethics, controversies and opportunities in the changing news media. You will practice your new skills by using professional equipment in a state-of-the-art digital studio, housed in the Moss Arts Center.
- News reporter
- Broadcast journalist
- Sports writer
- TV anchor
- Radio announcer
- Communication director
- Speech writer
- Digital marketing specialist
- Content specialist
- Broadcast producer
- Media relations specialist
- Corporate communicator
- News director
- Media Production Technology
- Sports Media
- Video Production: Studio
- Multimedia Reporting
- Media and Politics
- International Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVideo Games & Animation Journalism Digital Marketing View 538 other Bachelors in Digital Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for admission
- Application fee
- Self-Report of the Academic Record (SRAR). This will include all coursework completed in high school
- Grades (level of performance)
- SAT and/or ACT test scores. Virginia Tech does not require the SAT for international applicants.
- International students whose native language is not English must document proficiency in the English language by submitting either an IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE
- Interviews (optional)
International33857 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33857 USD per year during 48 months.
National33857 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33857 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State1475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1475 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Blacksburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.