You will work with some of the foremost scientists in the field today, and you will benefit from access to unparalleled research opportunities. Your studies will prepare you not only for work in the aerospace industry, but in any branch of engineering dealing with bodies and vehicles whose applied loads are influenced by aerodynamic forces.
Real World Outcomes
Aerospace Science and Engineering majors from the University of California, Davis, have found employment in nearly all major aerospace companies or in other technical careers related to their majors. Others have gone on to pursue advanced study in engineering or other technical fields.
- Applied Aircraft Aerodynamics
- Stability & Control of Aerospace Vehicles
- Aircraft Performance & Design
- Finite Element Methods in Structures
- Aerospace Structures
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Astronomy & Space Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 251 other Bachelors in Astronomy & Space Sciences in United States
- To be competitive for freshman admission to UC Davis, prospective students must be on track to earn a high school diploma (or equivalent) and meet all UC freshman admission requirements. Our campus then reviews and assesses all applications as part of our UC Davis freshman application review process.
- Freshman 1applicants are required to take the ACT with Writing or the SAT with Essay no later than December 31 of the year they apply.
- International students must meet the same admission requirements and will be included in the same selection process as students from the United States.
International44400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44400 USD per year during 48 months.
National44400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44400 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State14646 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14646 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Davis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.