The Bachelor of Science in Nursing program at George Mason University prepares students to deliver superior nursing care and provide leadership in nursing in the increasingly complex and challenging field of modern health care. Graduates are in demand as professional nurses in hospitals, long-term care facilities, and community health and other health care agencies.
- The program emphasizes health promotion and disease prevention, capitalizing on early detection of potential health problems, health maintenance in ambulatory and acute-care agencies, and preparation for the managerial responsibilities of nursing.
- The School of Nursing offers four pathways to complete the BSN, all of which lead to completion of the objectives of the undergraduate program. The traditional pathway is a two-year curriculum following the completion of the Mason Core and prerequisite requirements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Biology of Microorganisms
- Biology of Microorganisms Laboratory
- Basic Nursing Care of Adults
- Nursing Fundamentals
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 646 other Bachelors in Nursing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application and application fee. Mason accepts the Common Application and George Mason University’s Undergraduate Application for Admission.
- Certified official, original transcripts from all secondary schools as well as official results from any leaving certificates or university entrance exams taken. A certified English translation must be submitted for any documents not already in English.
- Official scores from SAT or ACT. International students have the option to submit SAT or ACT scores with your application or apply Score Optional.
- Secondary School Report (PDF) and counselor recommendations. We suggest sending two (2) letters of recommendation, one from a high school counselor and one from a teacher.
- An optional, but strongly encouraged Personal Statement or Essay of approximately 250 words explaining to the Office of Admissions why YOU want to attend university study.
- Resume for any applicant with gaps in enrollment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16485 USD per semester during 24 months.
National32970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16485 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4755 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.