During Technical Management course from Óbuda University students are provided a good grounding for theoretical knowledge enabling them to further their studies by applying to enter a PhD programme.
- corporate management, project management, innovative strategies for implementation;
- preparation of business plans and decision-making;
- the management, organisation and inspection of technical, technological, manufacturing, logistical, informatical and quality controlling, fulfilling the operative tasks in production management;
- information and human resources management;
- overviewing the accounting system; supervision of quality and efficiency.
- Modern economic systems, institutions, methods, tools. Comparative economic systems
- Environment-friendly marketing
- Database planning and management
- Corporate Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Production Management
- Enterprise Economics
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 17 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form (personal data should correlate with passport data)
- Secondary High School report card, with reference to Mathematics, Physics and English language (notarized English translation necessary)
- General certificate of education - G.C.E. or any equivalent secondary high school diploma (notarized English translation necessary)
- Copy of passport
- 2 recent passport sized photos (51 x 51 mm) (2”x2”)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certification of English Language Proficiency
International6400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3200 EUR per semester during 42 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per semester during 42 months.
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.