The Department of Mathematical Sciences offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in mathematics for students with various interests and career goals.
- Students in the Mathematics program from George Mason University may pursue the standard program or a program focused on actuarial mathematics, applied mathematics, mathematics education, or mathematical statistics.
- Students may complement other interests by taking a double major in mathematics and a related field, such as chemistry, economics, physics, computer science, or engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus
- Discrete Mathematics
- Linear Algebra
- Elementary Differential Equations
- Theory of Differential Equations
- Advanced Linear Algebra
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Financial Mathematics View 2386 other Bachelors in Mathematics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application and application fee. Mason accepts the Common Application and George Mason University’s Undergraduate Application for Admission.
- Certified official, original transcripts from all secondary schools as well as official results from any leaving certificates or university entrance exams taken. A certified English translation must be submitted for any documents not already in English.
- Official scores from SAT or ACT. International students have the option to submit SAT or ACT scores with your application or apply Score Optional.
- Secondary School Report (PDF) and counselor recommendations. We suggest sending two (2) letters of recommendation, one from a high school counselor and one from a teacher.
- An optional, but strongly encouraged Personal Statement or Essay of approximately 250 words explaining to the Office of Admissions why YOU want to attend university study.
- Resume for any applicant with gaps in enrollment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16485 USD per semester during 48 months.
National32970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16485 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State9510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4755 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.