The RN to BSN in Nursing program from University of Virginia is for licensed RNs who seek to expand their knowledge and skills, take on greater responsibility and a broader role in health care, who wish to achieve leadership roles, greater professional mobility and for those who are considering graduate study in nursing.
Structure of the Hybrid Courses
- Meet in person for classes once a month
- Complete weekly activities and learning online
- Students in the Richmond program will travel to Charlottesville for approximately two meetings over the course of the program for on-site activities such as orientation, simulation, graduation, etc.
- English composition
- Natural science and math
- Social science and history
- Humanities and fine arts
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 644 other Bachelors in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The University of Virginia accepts applications from first-year and transfer students through the Common Application. Students are required to submit their portion of the application online. Counselors and teachers may choose to submit their documents online or by mail.
- We do not accept resumes, research papers, or supplemental application items that do not fit the criteria for arts supplements.
- Students whose first language is not English or who have attended an English-speaking school for fewer than two years are encouraged to provide evidence of their English proficiency by submitting the results of the TOEFL or the IELTS.
- We require one counselor recommendation and one teacher evaluation for each first-year application.
International52218 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52218 USD per year during 24 months.
National18260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Charlottesville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.