Students emerge as thought leaders, fluent in many forms of media, with the sophistication to design and create innovative experiences that expand the state of interactive art and play. The multidisciplinary faculty - composed of artists, industry professionals, and researchers - creates digital media scholarship, media art, games, and experiences that integrate and impact the world at large.
Our faculty practices collaborative design with our students on research projects, utilizing iteration and reflection to engage deeply with important topics that blaze the trail in an unstable evolving and dynamic medium. Students participate in a process of creative and intellectual discovery while developing design, collaboration and leadership skills, culminating in a focused, in depth, final project. The Interactive Media program is offered at University of Southern California.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Reality Starts Here
- Fundamentals of Computer Programming
- Fundamentals of Procedural Media
- Introduction to Cinema
- Introduction to Interactive Entertainment
- Introduction to Game Development
- Intermediate Game Development
- Game Design Workshop
- Intermediate Game Design Workshop
- Cinematic Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMedia Studies & Mass Media View 780 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.