Our innovative and award winning degree Pharmacy programme at University of Bradford, delivered predominately by Team-Based Learning (TBL), has been designed by pharmacists, educators, students and employers to ensure that you will graduate not only with necessary knowledge and skills of a pharmacy graduate, but also with the confidence, communication, team-working, and problem-solving skills needed to secure employment.
Our classes simulate the workplace and you will work in small teams to solve real-world problems, many of which are brought into the classroom from pharmacy practice by our team of pharmacist teacher-practitioners.
A career in pharmacy allows you to work in a variety of different sectors such as community, hospital, industry, primary care, GP Practice, academia.
- Capability in Pharmacy
- Foundation Studies for Pharmacy 1 (Molecules to Systems)
- Foundation Studies for Pharmacy 2 (Lifecycle of a Medicine)
- Foundation Studies for Pharmacy 3 (Promoting Health and Wellbeing)
- Foundation Studies for Pharmacy 4 (Prescription Processing)
- Nutrition, Metabolism and Reproduction
- Senses, Thoughts and Movement
- Transport 1 (Cardiovascular, Urinary and Respiratory)
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy View 180 other Bachelors in Pharmacy in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 128 UCAS tariff points.
- A levels - Chemistry or Biology and one other Science subject (Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry or Psychology) required at minimum AB.
- BTEC Extended Diploma - DDD. Applied Science with a minimum of four Chemistry or Biology units at Distinction.
- Applicants on Access Programmes - 128 UCAS tariff points from an Access to Higher Education Diploma - Science subject required. Must include a minimum of 12 credits of Chemistry at Distinction and 12 credits at Distinction in one other Science subject.
- International Baccalaureate requirements - 128 UCAS tariff points to include either HL Chemistry or Biology at Grade 6, 1 other HL Science subject at Grade 6 and a third HL subject at Grade 5. Plus HL 3 or SL 4 in Maths and English Language and Literature A or English B.
- Plus minimum of five GCSEs at grade C or grade 4, including English Language, Maths and two sciences (i.e. Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Combined Science).
International21124 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21124 GBP per year during 60 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Bradford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.