What you will learn
The curriculum includes a core program in the first two years identical to the Bachelor of Architecture professional degree program. The last two years provide the opportunity to explore many aspects of architecture and related fields and to develop individual strengths and interests. Students take an introductory course in specialization in the second year, which provides an introduction to related fields and alternative degree options. University of Southern California students can elect to move into the four-year non-professional B.S. in Architectural Studies program with a degree plan identifying electives fulfilling an area of concentration. The Architectural Studies BSc program offered at University of Southern California is concluded with a seminar with all degree candidates, allowing for collaborative work on areas of common interest.
- Architectural Design
- Design Communication
- Architecture: Culture and Community
- Materials and Methods of Building Construction
- Building Structures and Seismic Design
- World History of Architecture
- Architectural Studies - Expanding the Field
- Physics for Architects
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Physics Design View 1529 other Bachelors in Physics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60446 USD per year during 48 months.
National60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60446 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.