The course provides the research skills needed to create knowledge, a much harder and more rewarding task than simply using the knowledge created by other people.
Students experience the satisfaction of creating links between the world of cutting-edge knowledge and the IT industry.
The honours program aims to provide students with:
- a sound research methodology for the in-depth study of particular topics in information technology
- the experience of undertaking a research-oriented project
- a basis for postgraduate research or a career in industrial research and development.
This course prepares graduates for a leading role in industry-relevant research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Technology Research Methods
- Honours Project
- Technology Research Preparation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 53 other Bachelors in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline at an appropriate level.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor's degree in information technology, equivalent to the UTS Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (C10148), with a minimum weighted average mark of 65. Admission is subject to the approval of the honours program coordinator and is dependent on the availability of appropriate academic supervision within the university.
- English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46656 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 972 AUD per credit during 12 months.
- All offers made to domestic undergraduate students will be for Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.