Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The scholarships are available to new international students joining the University of Sheffield from an NCUK Study Centre.
The scholarship offers a £10,000 amount, to help you with your studies
- You must be currently studying at an NCUK Study Centre.
- You must receive an offer to study a full-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree programme at the University of Sheffield. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- Your degree/foundation programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield.
- Degree programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes all MArch programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for this or any other undergraduate scholarship.
Study experience required
If you are offered the scholarship, they’ll ask that you confirm acceptance of your scholarship and firm your offer by a fixed date.