Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
If you are from a low income household the Financial Bursary may be able to help. This support is provided through UCLan Achieve in instalments made across the academic year.
Awards are made in two instalments each year, once eligibility is confirmed. Awards begin to made from the end of November with the second being made at the end of February, to those students who are eligible at the time. (eligible students starting on programmes that begin in March will be awarded from the end of May and August)
The scholarship offers a £500 amount, to help you with your studies
To be eligible for the scheme, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Begin study on a Foundation Year
- Progress successful onto full degree programme
- Paying the maximum tuition fee
- Studying at our Main or Burnley Campus sites
- Studying full-time on an eligible undergraduate degree programme in Years 1-3 (4 in applicable cases) to be assessed in receipt of support from Student Finance England / Northern Ireland / Student Awards Agency for Scotland
- Fully enrolled and in attendance at the time of each payment
Study experience required
There is no direct application that needs to be made to be assessed for the Scheme.
You must have applied to Student Finance to have your household income assessed, and have consented that Student Finance can share your data with us.