Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Bond University offers undergraduate and postgraduate students who have outstanding leadership experience and community involvement with a partial-fee tuition remission scholarship. International Leadership Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and evidence of outstanding leadership and community achievements.
Recipients of the International Leadership Scholarship are awarded with AUD$10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 instalments in the recipient’s first two semesters of study.
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, the Bond Medical Program and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Have achieved a minimum of ATAR 84.00 or IB Diploma 30 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants, or achieved commendable results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants*
- Be a citizen of one of the countries listed at the top of this page, or be an international student currently residing in Australia (any nationality).
- Evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school/university and/or community. Please use the Supporting Statement Template (PDF) to present this evidence and submit this along with your completed scholarship application form.
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester. See further details on the scholarship application process in the How to Apply section below.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
Study experience required
Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and search 'Scholarship' on the Start an Application page. The form must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date relevant to your starting semester.