Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The Stanley Black & Decker was established and funded by Stanley Black & Decker to recognize and honor students who have demonstrated outstanding academic performance and have an interest in pursuing a professional sales career.
The scholarship offers a $1,000 amount, to help you with your studies
- This scholarship is open to new and continuing students (all majors) who are pursuing an undergraduate degree and have an interest in pursuing a professional sales career.
- 2.75 or higher GPA
- Participation in the Sales Leadership Center
- Certificate of Professional Sales preferred
- For scholarships over $1,000, students must have completed or be enrolled in a Sales Leadership course
- Previous applicants are encouraged to re-apply
Study experience required
Log into your CSUF portal (be sure to use the new portal) and click on the “Scholarships” button. Follow the onscreen instructions and complete the Scholarship Application.
Please submit the following with your online application; (a) Samples or slides of current work a examples of artistic work, (b) Résumé or C.V., and (c) A typed personal statement: one-half to one page in length, explaining a situation in which you had to use any sales related skills; including listening, persuading or communicating skills. Include information regarding your goals (personal, academic and professional) and any extra-curricular activities or volunteer work you participate in;
Complete a FAFSA application (or have one on-file) for establishing financial need (Free Application for Federal Student Aid);
Provide two letters of recommendation from CSUF faculty/staff.