Number of scholarships to award
Course Tuition fee
- tuition fee reduction
The Gateway to AU Undergraduate Course Awards are intended to acknowledge, reward and support out of Province, degree or certificate program students, who have demonstrated successful completion of their first two undergraduate courses at Athabasca University.
Out of Province (Alberta) Course Tuition Fee
Nomination eligibility criteria:
- Be active in an AU Undergraduate Degree program or University Certificate
- Be registered for their first AU course with a start date within the period of July 1 to June 30, of the preceding year
- Has successfully completed at least 2, three credit courses within the period of July 1 to June 30 of the preceding year
- Be a resident of Canada, in any Province other than Alberta
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada
- Students receiving third party sponsorship for tuition fees will be ineligible
- Highest cumulative GPA in the two best courses completed in the applicable award year
Study experience required
Please note that this is a "Nomination" type of award for which there is no application process required. The recipients are determined by an internal selection process and notified directly of their award by the AU Student Awards Unit. All qualified candidates are considered.