Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The scholarship is available for new international undergraduate students who meet the eligibility criteria. To be eligible, you must have previously studied or be currently studying an International Baccalaureate Diploma and you must have received an offer to study at the University of Sheffield.
The scholarships are competitive awards worth 50% of the tuition fee of an undergraduate programme starting in September 2022.
- You must be studying for or currently hold the International Baccalaureate Diploma.
- You must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree programme at the University of Sheffield commencing in September 2022. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- Your degree/foundation programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2022.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Degree programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes all MArch programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for any undergraduate scholarships.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.