Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The 2021-2025 University of Adelaide College High Achiever Progression Scholarship rewards up to 100 graduates of the University of Adelaide College, our preferred pathway provider, who have achieved outstanding academic results.
The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar's chosen undergraduate degree.
- Available for students commencing during the period between 2021-2025;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Provides a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the degree.
- Be a graduate of the University of Adelaide College;
- Minimum grade average of 85% or GPA 6.0/7.0;
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Enrol in a full time study load for each study period of the degree;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one degree to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers)
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognised scholarship awarding body such as a government ministry or department
- Applicants for Masters by Research or PhD programs;
- Applicants for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded degrees.
Study experience required
It is not necessary to apply for the 2021-2025 University of Adelaide College High Achiever Progression Scholarship because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements. Scholarships will be confirmed at the point of acceptance.