Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
They offer 75 International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships in 2022. The scholarship is available for new international students who meet the eligibility criteria.
The scholarships are competitive awards worth 50% of the tuition fee for an undergraduate degree programme starting in autumn 2022.
- Your programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in autumn 2022.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes all MArch programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for this or any other undergraduate scholarship.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
- Applicant has provided a clear rationale for applying for a course at the University of Sheffield.
- Applicant has clearly articulated future ambitions, these goals relate to the degree they have applied for.
- Applicant has a strong academic profile.