Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
This scholarship will provide financial support to Malaysian students who commence an undergraduate or a postgraduate program.
The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, one-off payment towards future tuition fee to be paid after the first census date.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a Malaysian citizen;
- be an international student holding a valid student visa or plan to apply for a student visa prior to the program commencement;
- commence your RMIT undergraduate or postgraduate program;
- meet the academic and English proficiency requirements for entry into the nominated programs you have applied for;
- achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification;
- not be in receipt of another Australian or foreign sponsoring organisation scholarship;
- have received an offer from RMIT for your program by the scholarship closing date.
Study experience required
Obtain an offer letter by applying an undergraduate or a postgraduate program.
Visit the MACC website to find out how to apply and submit your scholarship application.
You must submit your application and all relevant supporting documents by the scholarship closing date.
Semester 1, 2024: 15 December 2023.
Semester 2, 2024: 30 April 2024.