Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The Great Start Scholarship is provided to support Home students with their maintenance costs during their studies.
£2,000 per year towards maintenance costs or tuition fees up to a maximum of 3 years.
- You must hold a September course offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University of Westminster.
- You must have a Household Income of £25,000 or below as assessed by the Student Loans Company.
- You are not eligible to apply if you already have an Honours degree.
- The Selection is based on financial need and personal statement.
They encourage applications from students who meet the following criteria:
- You are a black, Asian or minority ethnic student
- You are a Young Adult Carer, Estranged student or Care Leaver