Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
If you are an international student that has successfully completed the ELC program of study and are entering an undergraduate program at the university on a study permit, you may be eligible for one of the university’s ELC Scholarships.
Valued at $1,000, these scholarships will be awarded upon enrolment in the first year of an undergraduate program. The ELC Scholarships are one-time-only and are not renewable. Values are subject to change without notice.
- Entrance scholarships are available to students attending the university from secondary school within 18 months of graduation.
- You have not previously attended a post-secondary institution.
- You may not hold more than one scholarship simultaneously.
- Summer school courses taken immediately prior to the start of the September term and any upgrading marks will not be included in grade calculations for awards.
- You must be enrolled in a minimum 80 per cent course load (per term).
- The university reserves the right to determine acceptable academic credentials, grades and prerequisite courses to be used for admissions and awards.
- Continuation of all sources of funding from the university is dependent on maintaining good academic standing, and availability of funds. If you withdraw, change to part-time status, change your program, change your fee status or fail to complete a term, you may no longer be eligible for funding.
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and students receiving funding from a sponsor or third party are not eligible for this scholarship.