Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
This merit-based scholarship is open to international-fee-paying students applying for an undergraduate degree in the University of Leicester School of Media, Communications and Sociology.
This scholarship rewards academic achievement, as follows:
Two grades above standard A-level equivalent – £3,000 per year.
Three grades above standard A-level equivalent – £5,000 per year.
- You must be classified as an international student for fee purposes.
- You must be starting a full-time, campus-based taught Masters course in the University of Leicester School of Media, Communications and Sociology, commencing in September or January.
- The fee discount will be calculated on the basis of the standard tuition fee for each year of your course.
- The scholarship will not apply for periods of industrial placement or overseas exchange, resit years or if you suspend your studies for any reason.
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will only receive the higher value award.
- If you currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University, you will still need to fulfil any conditions stated on your offer letter.
Study experience required
There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered. If successful, you will be notified when you submit your final results.