Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The Peter Faber Business School is global in its outlook and pursues academic excellence and sustainability. The Peter Faber Business School will be awarding scholarships to commencing students studying business and information technology programs.
A tuition-fee waiver of up to $2,500 will be awarded each semester to commencing undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The maximum value of the scholarships are:
Undergraduate 3 year degree $15,000
Undergraduate 4 year double degree $20,000
Postgraduate 2 year degree $10,000
- Citizenship: International students
- School: Peter Faber Business School
- Course: Business and Information Technology
- Campus: All
- Year level: first year
- Study load: full-time
- The scholarship does not apply to higher degree research or honours programs, or certificates or diplomas.
- must not be receiving any other scholarship or award if the total combined value exceeds the tuition fee for the course.
- must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
- must commence studies between July 2019 and December 2024.
- must not be in receipt of an Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarship (ISS).
- The scholarship may not be deferred to a subsequent semester.
Study experience required
No application required.