Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The Loughborough Development Trust Africa Scholarship is for postgraduate students
The Loughborough Development Trust Africa Scholarship will cover 100% of successful applicants' postgraduate taught course fees for one year.
- Currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
- Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a first-class honours degree)
- Commitment to return to their home country on completion of their postgraduate programme
- Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return
- Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
- Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved
Study experience required
Scholarship applications will not be considered unless the applicant is holding an offer or a place at the time of submission (this offer may be conditional or unconditional).