Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The Vice-Chancellor's International Attainment Scholarship (PGT) rewards high-achieving international students (including students from the EU) starting a postgraduate taught master's programme.
All new international students who achieve AAB in their A levels or equivalent will receive a £2,500 fee reduction for their first year of study.
To be eligible for this award you must:
- Be starting a one-year full-time postgraduate master's programme in September.
- Be liable to pay full tuition fees at the overseas/international rate.
- Be studying at our campus in Liverpool.
- Achieve a first class degree or equivalent qualification.
- The award will not be available to students who have studied at Liverpool International College, XJTLU or completed their undergraduate degree at Liverpool, as these students have their own scholarship provision.
Study experience required
You do not need to make an application to receive a Vice Chancellor's International Attainment Scholarship. The Scholarship will be automatically allocated to all eligible students.