Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Vice Chancellor Global Scholarship Award is available to international undergraduate students.
- The Scholarship has an annual value of £40001 and subject to these terms and conditions, will be applied each year the student remains a registered student at the University on the same programme and level of study.
- The Scholarship will be applied as a reduction in tuition fees. It cannot be paid in cash or used to offset any other expense a student may incur at the University (e.g. accommodation fees).
- Apply for and be admitted to a University of Reading undergraduate programme (including Integrated Foundation Year and M level qualifications but excluding Degree Apprenticeship study) commencing in the academic year 2022/23.
- Demonstrate to the University outstanding academic achievement.
- Ensure their admission status is Unconditional Firm, no later than 1700 UK time on 7 September 2022.
- Not already be in receipt of a full tuition fee scholarship (Note also 3.2 below).
- Be classified by the University as an international student for fees purposes4 .
- Have completed all the appropriate degree course admission processes of the University, including the provision of any such evidence of compliance with the Eligibility Criteria and evidence to demonstrate academic achievement as the University may reasonably require.
Study experience required
No further application is required. Selection will be based on academic achievement, as evidenced through outstanding performance in the examinations or assessments (qualifications) offered by the student in order to gain admission to the University.