Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
- living expenses
- travel expenses
The Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) is offered at Seoul National University.
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 900,000 KRW per month
- Airfare: one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: one year
* Korean language training is mandatory and if the student does not achieve TOPIK grade 3 within a year, he is not eligible to enter the degree program.
Others: medical insurance, settlement and returning expenses
International applicants who wish to apply for 4-year undergraduate programs of SNU. (Those who wish to study in programs longer than 4 years – such as medicine, veterinary medicine, pharmacy, and architecture – cannot apply for this scholarship.)
Study experience required
Applicants submit applications for this program to Korean embassies in their countries → The embassies make the first selection → The National Institute for International Education makes the final selection
Application Period: September