Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, the University of Hull is offering 5 scholarships.
The GREAT Scholarships 2024 programme, launched by the British Council together with 72 UK universities, supports postgraduate students
The scholarship programme offers financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing one-year postgraduate study in the UK.
To be eligible for a University of Hull – GREAT Scholarship - all applicants must:
- Be a national and hold a passport from one of the respective countries included within this scholarship.
- Have received an offer of study for a postgraduate taught degree programme at the University of Hull.
- Have achieved, or be working towards, a 2:1 degree or equivalent in their undergraduate programme recognised by the University of Hull.
- Have achieved an IELTS of at least 6.5 overall, with 5.5 in each skill or equivalent before the application deadline.
- Have not previously studied in the UK.
Have completed a University of Hull – GREAT Scholarship application form and have answered the following questions (maximum of 250-words per question):
- What skills and knowledge have you gained to date and how will they help you to achieve success in your chosen field of study?
- How does the course you have applied for at the University of Hull fit with your interests and future plans, and how will the qualification enhance your career?
- What extra-curricular activities have you engaged in and how has this contributed to your personal development?
- How will the knowledge and leadership skills you acquire as a student of the University of Hull enhance the development of your country?
Study experience required
For assistance with the application process or other queries relating to study at Hull, please contact the University of Hull Global Enquiries Team