Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The University of Lincoln’s Vietnam Scholarship is designed to help students from across Vietnam to access postgraduate level study at the University of Lincoln.
The Vietnam Scholarship is valued at £4,000 and will be awarded to eligible students as a tuition fee discount in the first year of their studies.
- Be a national of, or have permanent residence in, Vietnam
- Hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme commencing in 2023/24.
- Have been awarded, or be expected to receive, one of the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree from a recognised institution with a minimum GPA of 6.5 (out of 10), or 2.6 (out of 4), or equivalent.
- A Pre-Masters qualification from a recognised institution with a minimum GPA of 6.5 (out of 10), or 2.6 (out of 4), or equivalent.
- A Master’s degree from a recognised institution with a merit grade or equivalent.
Study experience required
For programmes commencing in September/October 2023: Monday 1 May 2023
For programmes commencing in January/February 2024: Friday 1 December 2023